mathjax

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Open Letter In Case I Contract Ebola

Hello;

If I contract Ebola, then here's what you can do for me:

Assuming there is no simple cure at the time, then please heed these instructions:

If I slip into a coma, critical condition, or my prognosis is not good then:

1. Kill me: do not allow the infection to slowly take over my body as a virus generation platform. Viral catastrophes are not won by thinking in territory but in terms of invaded viral platforms. The less resources we give a virus the more chances we have to end a plague.

2. Incinerate me: our bodies are vessels and this one is only part of me.  It's not me so think of society over my personal rights.  Eliminate the possibility that I could be used as a beachhead to infect other people. I won't mind, I'm dead remember?




No comments:

Post a Comment